We can laser etch a name or a logo on our wooden trays. They are affixed before each tray is finished in order to assure permanence. We start making them after they have been ordered and you have approved the look. There is a charge of $8 for the etching for each Tray. This covers the cost of sizing and placing the design, client approval, and computer programming as well as the actual laser etching on the Tray.
Please see the instructions below for details.
Put the newlyweds names on a wedding gift? The name of the school and the class at a graduation party? The number of the anniversary? The name of the family for a family gathering? The corporate logo for a strategic planning conference? Boat christening?
Any kind of Special Event or Special Person warrants a personalized gift. It's a great way to pay tribute. It's also a great way to make sure that the honoree or recipient doesn't already have what you're giving.
We will laser etch the image that you send to us on all of the wooden trays in your order. The etching cuts the image into the wood, revealing a darker hue of the wood, as shown in the Cherry Tray above.
If you wish to personalize your wooden trays there are two steps for you:
(1) Send us a PDF of the image to email@example.com. The image can be in black and white or in greyscale.
(2) Push the $8.00 button ON THE SHOP PAGE for the number of trays that you want to personalize. The button is called "YOUR PERSONALIZED NAME OR LOGO ON EACH TRAY"
After we receive your PDF there are three steps for us:
(1) We will do a mock-up of what the image will look like on a Tray in terms of size and placement
(2) We will contact you to show what it looks like on a mock-up.
(3) Upon your approval, we will etch the image and ship the Trays.
Since the image is etched as part of the finishing process, please allow 3 weeks before shipment, following your approval of the mock-up.
Please provide the email and phone number where you can be reached when you order so we can contact you.